Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
Nominations open March 4th, 2023.
Most categories will be based on a jury selection.
Rules, regulations and more information coming soon.
1. Designer of the Year – Must have a MINIMUM of 5 years designing and have had a new clothing line in the past 2 years. Designer must make the clothing by hand or sewing machine.
2. Accessories Designer of the Year- Must have had a new accessories line in the past 2 years.
3. Emerging Designer of the Year- Can be a student. Must be new to designing (5 years or less).
4. Sustainable Fashion- Must provide proof of materials used in your clothing or accessories line.
5. International Indigenous Designer of the Year- Must have shown in fashion shows outside of their respective country.
6. Model of the Year- Must have had paid work in the past 2 years (please provide a CV).
7. Entertainer of the Year- Must have worked in the past 2 years (please provide a CV or posters of the events you were performing in.
8. Fashion Influencer- Do you always turn heads with your amazing fashion sense? Got a closet full of Indigenous fashion? Then this category is for you! Can be a YouTube, IG, or TikTok star, do make up or hair, or even comedy. How ever you feel you “influence” your followers you’re welcome to submit a nomination. Please provide a link to all your social media pages. Submit 5 photos and bio of why you think you would be a good fit to be the Fashion Influencer 2023 winner.
9. Ready-To-Wear/Graphic Designer of the Year- An original created fabric and design. Commercial projects will be accepted.
10. Lifetime Achievement, Designer- Someone who has been designing for 25+ years.
11. Makeup Artist of the Year- Must have worked in the past 2 years. Please submit a CV.
12. Hair Stylist of the Year- Must have worked in the past 2 years. Please submit a CV.
13. Woman on the HERizon (4 will be awarded)- This category is for 4 women who has been doing great things in their communities but did not win an award. It can be someone who has volunteered or made a positive impact in their community.
Copyright © 2022 Indigenous Fashion Week - All Rights Reserved.
We are 100% owned & operated by Indigenous Women!